The Cronicles of Lenne: Episode 3: Wrath of the Dragon Lords
A Guide to Flowers
“Flowers” are a range of common to rare plants with medicinal or narcotic purposes. they derive from old druid healer recipes that were passed down but have become part of the races day to day life. They are recognized and used throughout the realm. The names are mostly just a nickname that has become popular slang. Certain Flowers are banned or illegal in certain places.
Red Flower:(Brazlon Leaf)
Description: This Large bushes leaves start out Green with hints of Purlpe lines and speckles. Once they are Collected and Dried, the leaves turn entirely red and take on a hint of sweetness. the bush is common through out the realm and small farms are not uncommon. It is used throughout the realm as tobacco is in our history.
- Smoking: Sweet, enjoyable smokable. if aged, it becomes a cinnamon or clove like flavor.
- Drinking(through Tea): (Fort:27) or induces immediate vomiting followed by harsh nausea 1d4+1 hours.
- Eating: (Fort:37)or induces immediate vomiting followed by harsh nausea 2d4+1 hours.
Orange Flower: (Cheribic Blossom)
Description: The Cheribic Blossom is small orange flower resembling a buttercup. these flowers grow in small clusters in most forest or bushy areas. sprouting up like weeds sometimes in civilized areas. the Flowers are gathered and dried to the point the petals are translucent. they are then plucked from the stem and are ready to smoke. they have a salty oceanic flavor.
- Smoking:(Fort:25) or be under hallucinogenic influence for 1d6+1 hours.
- Drinking:(Fort:35) or be under it’s influence for 1d4+2 days. this journey to the person under the effect seems similar to a spirit quest.(Fading into and out of reality) the longer the trip is, the harsher the burnout is. after they come down they spend half that time in paranoid discomfort.
- Eating: (Fort:45) or be under it’s influence for 3d4+1 days. this journey to the person under the effect seems similar to a spirit quest.(Fading into and out of reality) the longer the trip is, the harsher the burnout is. after they come down they spend twice that time in paranoid discomfort.
Yellow Flower: (Mallowdill Bulb)
Description: this large and vibrant bulb flower is Resembles Spring Tulips but can be found on the side of many paths or roads. Most Mallowdill bulbs are Red or Pink but only the Yellow ones are the ones sought after for their stimulating affects. after they are collected they are dried and worked over with a mordor and pestil, it is ready to be steeped. the tea has a Buttery Vegetable taste.
- Smoking: (Fort or Reflex:18) or chance the smoke of it can cause temporary or even permanent blindness.
- Drinking:(Fort:24) or be under it’s stimulant and a mood enhancer affects for 1d4+1 hours. it has only the same burnout as caffeine.
- Eating: (Fort:28)or be feverishly ill for 1d4+1 days.
Green Flower: (Giffon Moss)
Description: This deep green yarn like moss is found on the south side of forest ans swamp trees. used as the realms Ganja. It is dried and cured until is becomes a dusty light green and then threaded into clumps. higher grade is masterfully woven with un-dried threads into pearls. From this point it can be used as tea or smoked in a pipe. it is common among druids and elders. it has a piney, light taste.
- Smoking: (Fort:18) or be under it’s Happy, Dazy high for 1d4+1 hours. Major Munchies afterwards.
- Drinking: (Fort:22) or be under it’s Floaty, Dazy body high for 1d4+1 hours. Must sleep the same amount afterwards to recover.
- Eating: (Fort:26) or be under it’s Hazy, Dazy body high for 3d4+2 hours. Must sleep twice the amount afterwards to recover.
Blue Flower: (Nimabeth Bloom)
Description: this small blue flower looks almost florescent in sunlight. it’s collected, dried indoors and stored in safety from sunlight or else it will loose it’s jasmine like taste. Most common used as the most common painkiller. it can be ingested any way. but smoking gives immediate effects. This flower commonly grows among tall grassy fields.
- Smoking: Immediate pain relief (Low)
- Drinking: Pain relief (Medium)
- Eating: Eventual Pain relief (High)
Indigo Flower: (Dyleran Stem)
Violet Flower: (Zezornus Bud)
White Flower: (Timith Tree Bark)
Description: Stimulant and truth Syrome.